TRIFFT Loyalty Cloud allows you to create multiple types of contests. The contest appears when a customer performs certain action such as scan a receipt, purchase a product, etc.
- Select Content -> Contests
- Click the Add new button
- To create your first Contest, fill in the fields as described below:
Each Contest cosists of 4 parts:
- general Contest Settings
- Prizes setting
- Win Probability
- Entries overview
Under Contest Settings, first fill out the basic info including:
Choose a brief and attention-grabbing contest title that will be visible to all users. A character limit is displayed to the right.
- winning codes - a set of codes is first imported in the system by the client. Every code represent a specific reward. Customers obtain winning codes for certain actions (e.g. a purchase), once they enter it in the field displayed in the loyalty program, they reward appears.
- random win - the system decides whether the customer wins something or not (the probability of win can be set up under the Win Codes tab)
- collecting points - customers are awarded extra points to their accounts as the main prize.
There are several game visuals available:
- Pick 1 of 3 cards - A customer has the option to select one of the displayed cards. Once the card is clicked, the award is revealed.
- Scratch card - After a certain trigger, a scratch card is displayed to the customer. The award is revealed through a swiping motion.
- Spinning wheel - The customer sees a spinning wheel, spins it by clicking a button, and instantly sees if they have won.
- Upload a photo - To receive an award, a customer is prompted to upload a photo.
The contest appears following one of the selected triggers.
- on click - a customer has to click the contest for it to appear
- after every purchase - the contest automatically appears after customer's purchase
- after wallet credit - the contest automatically appears following the movement in the customer's account wallet
- specifies when contest gets published and unpublished
In the next step, choose your images (and colors if you picked the Spinning Wheel contest type).
Rest of the fields - Prizes and info tab, Terms and conditions, Contest Partners - are optional.
Do not forget to Save your newly created contest before you move on to the Prizes tab (you'll be redirected to the tab automatically).
To add contest prizes, click the Add new button
For now, customers can only be rewarded with coupons. Therefore, the creation process is identical to coupon creation.
Again, don't forget to Save the changes once your coupons are ready.
Then move to the last tab Win Codes.
The Win Codes section determines the probability of win based on the amount the customer spent.
You can create (or simply activate) up to 3 customer groups:
- low spenders
- medium spenders
- high spenders
It is up to you to decide how much they need to spend to fall into any of the above groups. The spend range needs to be inserted in the At least... points and Less than ... points fields. Here's an example:
Notice, there's no need to use all three groups.
The last step - set up the probability of win for every group. For example, a group of low spenders in the picture below has a 30 % chance of winning either tomatoes or cucumbers, while the medium and high spenders have higher chance of winning those coupons.
Again, Save all your changes.
When you're happy with the settings, return to tab 1 Contest Settings and click Publish. Otherwise, your contest will be saved as Draft (you'll have to Publish it).
In this section, you can preview all existing entries in the contest with detailed descriptions.
Updated 11 days ago