- Select Content -> Leaflets
- Click the Add new button
- To create your first Leaflet, fill in the fields as described below:
Title of your leaflet that will be visible to your customers. There's a character count to the right.
Upload your leaflet here in a pdf format (select the file of use drag-and-drop). The maximum size of the file is 30MB.
The preview image a user sees in the list of leaflets. Once a customer clicks it, a pdf opens. The ideal image dimension is 720 x 1161px.
It is important to specify the time range when your leaflet will be visible to users. It is possible to choose:
- display from date & time - when a leaflet appears live (sometimes you may want to show upcoming leaflets to your customers in advance)
- valid from date & time - when a leaflet is valid
- valid until date & time - when a leaflet is no longer validd and disappears
This setting will be shown right beside the leaflets's title, next to its thumbnail image
There is an option to pin a leaflet to Top to appear at the very top of the customer's screen (to make it more prominent).
Don't forget to Publish the changes before leaving the page.
Updated 18 days ago