- Management of all benefits offered to point-based loyalty program users as rewards
- Overview of all rewards and their point values in one place
TRIFFT Loyalty Cloud allows you to choose between point based and non-point based loyalty program (or even their combination). If you decide to let customers accumulate points for every purchase they can later redeem for exciting rewards, all management of your rewards happens in the Reward section.
- Select Content -> Rewards
- Click the Add new button
- To create your first Reward, fill in the fields as described below:
Multiple delivery types are available:
- address - for rewards to be sent to a specific physical address
- contest_draw - for rewards awarded for taking part in a contest
- digital - a reward of purely digital nature, such as a license
- donations -a non-physical reward, e.g. a charity donation
- instant - for rewards awarded to a user instantly, without any other action needed
- pickup - for physical rewards to be collected at a specific venue
Choose a short, descriptive title for your reward. There's a character limit displayed to the right.
Depending on the selected delivery type, you may insert:
- the amount of points needed to redeem the reward (in case you are using a point system).
- stock to display the total number of available rewards. Once all rewards are redeemed, it will disappear from the list of available rewards. To activate this option, click the checkbox located next to the Stock field.
- specific contest (selected from the dropdown) in case you selected the contest_draw delivery type.
Pick a visually appealing image to represent a reward. You can easily upload or drap-and-drop an image. Delete it by clicking the trash icon in the top right corner. The ideal dimension of the image is 720 x 720px (If you use other dimensions, you will be able to see and adjust the image cutout, as pictured).
Once a user clicks any reward, its full description appears. The rich text is available to format your copy.
To group rewards, you can add it to a category by selecting one from the displayed list. To create a new category, go to Categories section.
Active toggle button
Toggle a switch to make your reward active (visible to the users and displayed in the loyalty program) or inactive (only visible to you in the administration).
It is possible to display the Reward to all your users by selecting All Members.
Alternatively, you can display the Reward to certain segments only by clicking their respective pillbox. Read more on Segmentation here.
To save the reward you've just created, click the Save button. Alternatively, you can save cancel it altogether.
If you've created rewards before, you can view them on the preview page. From here, you can easily edit them by clicking the pencil icon, pin them to the top (to appear first in any of your loyalty channels) by clicking the pin icon, duplicate them by clicking the duplicate icon, or delete them by clicking the trash icon.
Updated 18 days ago